Cash Wise Foods has a fairly standard coupon policy. The only odd thing I’ve found is that the policy states coupons cannot exceed more than half the retail price of the product. I’ve personally never had anyone say anything about this, but please be aware that it is in the coupon policy.
We will gladly accept manufacturer coupons that have been clipped from newspapers or magazines as well as internet coupons that have been printed by the customer.
- One (1) coupon per product purchased
- Coupon must match the item purchased (brand, product, and size)
- All coupons must have an expiration date
- Coupons cannot be expired
- Coupons must contain a redemption address
- Coupons must scan at the register
- Original coupons only; photocopies cannot be accepted
- Internet coupons are subject to the same requirements listed above.
- We do not accept internet coupons for FREE items.
- We do not accept home printed manufacturer coupons that offer $ OFF (i.e. $1.00, $2.00, $3.00 OFF) that exceed more than half the retail price of the product.
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons nor manufacturer coupons from competitor’s ads.
We gladly accept legitimate internet coupons. However, there are a growing number of fraudulent internet coupons in circulation. We are committed to protecting our customers, manufacturers, and our company against this illegal activity. Please understand if we cannot honor an internet coupon that has been presented. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or to limit quantities. Cash Wise reserves the right to withdraw the acceptance of internet coupons.
Number of Coupons Accepted Per Item
- It is the policy of Cash Wise to accept one Manufacturer coupon and one Store coupon per item. However, the value of the coupons cannot exceed the price of the item. If the value of the coupons exceeds the item price, only the amount up to the item price will be deducted.
Don’t forget to check out the latest Cash Wise deals!