If you do any shopping at Dollar Tree with coupons, you’ll want to note this important change to their coupon policy. Beginning today, you’ll be limited to two printable coupons per household per day. This means you’ll need to make trips throughout the week if you have more than two printable coupons to use.
Here is the full coupon policy:
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only 1 Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item. The coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date and a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
Thanks Dollar Store Deals!