Selling stuff is fast and hassle free. Write a 250 character ad, post an image, and in 30 seconds, your stuff is ready to sell. Buying is easy. No registration, lightning fast browsing and immediate direct contact with the sellers.
The site was designed to help parents save money by offering a great service. Parents can put ads on tradingcradles.com for no cost. And, unlike other sites, they don’t charge parents when transactions occur. They simply connect buyers and sellers, in their cities.
For more information about how Trading Cradles works, please refer to the video below.
Trading Cradles is offering to give away a $20 Target.com eGift Card!
- Visit TradingCradles.com and find a great deal in any city. Post a comment about the deal you found. (required)
- ‘Like’ the Trading Cradles Facebook page.
- Follow Trading Cradles on Twitter.
- Sign up for the Trading Cradles newsletter.
- Post a legitimate FREE for sale ad, and if you win the giveaway, they’ll double the gift card to $40!
If you’re reading this giveaway post via RSS feed or email, please click here to be directed to my blog to enter. Please do not email me to enter this giveaway; an email is not an acceptable entry.
This giveaway will end on Monday, May 16th at 11:59pm central time. The winners will be selected randomly through the ‘And The Winner Is‘ plugin and will be announced as soon as possible. You must be a U.S. resident to enter this giveaway.
I was not compensated by Trading Cradles for this post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by other parties.