UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Sue! I’ll be sending you an email shortly.
Creating photo books with Picaboo is easy and fun. Photo books can be fully customized by dragging-and-dropping photos and captions anywhere on your pages, and their software allows you creative control so you can make each special page look just the way you want it to.
Picaboo offers four different types of photo books:
- Classic Custom hardcover books add a “wow” factor and a professional touch to your book with a completely customized cover that really makes an impact. Create a one-of-a-kind cover featuring the layout, background, images, and text of your choice on the front cover, back cover and spine.
- Their Classic Leather books have a rich, smooth finish and formal, timeless design that speaks to their lasting quality. These covers are easier to care for than the Classic Linen, which can show fingerprints and other markings more easily.
- The Croc-embossed leather books feature their classic design and durable bonded leather with a stylish embossed finish. Less formal and more “fun”, croc-embossed leather can jazz up any photo book.
- They also offer Classic Linen books, which feature a traditional photo book design with a die cut window on the front cover, allowing your image and caption from the first page to show through the cover when the book is closed.
Picaboo is offering to give one of you a coupon code for a FREE 20 page Classic Photo Book in any style, valued up to $39.99! Please note that you will have to pay for shipping.
Any holiday orders must be placed by December 14th to ensure timely delivery, and the coupon code will expire on 12/31/10.
Each step counts as an entry, so you can get a total of 4 entries! All comments must be left here on frugalfinders.com. Comments left via Facebook or Twitter will not be counted.
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your photos (make cards, photo books, etc.)?
- Subscribe to Frugal Finders via RSS feed or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry!
- Follow Frugal Finders on Facebook or Twitter.
- Follow Picaboo on Facebook.
If you’re reading this giveaway post via RSS feed or email, please click here to be directed to my blog to enter. Please do not email me to enter this giveaway; an email is not an acceptable entry.
This giveaway will end on Friday, December 10th at 9pm central time. The winners will be selected through Random.org and will be announced as soon as possible. You must be a U.S. resident to enter this giveaway.
Coupon good for one 20 page Classic photo book in any style. It does not cover additional pages over 20 or applicable shipping costs. Coupon code expires on 12/30/10.