School’s almost out for the summer…yay! If you’ve got a kiddo that’s tried extra hard at his or her studies, here are some companies that reward students for getting good grades on their report cards:
- Baskin-Robbins: Get a FREE scoop of ice cream for good grades on your report card!
- Blockbuster: Get a FREE family friendly movie rental for A’s on your report card!
- Cheryl & Co: Get a FREE cookie for every A on your report card!
- Chick-fil-A: Bring in your report card showing all A’s and B’s, and you’ll receive a FREE 8 pack of nuggets!
- Chuck E. Cheese: Bring in your most recent report card and you’ll receive FREE tokens!
- Family Video: Get a FREE rental when you show your good report card!
- Krispy Kreme: Get a FREE donut for each A (up to 6 A’s)!
- McDonalds: Students with straight A’s can get a FREE Happy Meal!
- Pizza Hut: Each marking period, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager.
- Sbarro Pizza: Any student with A’s and B’s on his or her report card automatically becomes one of our PizzAchievers. Sbarro will then provide every PizzAchiever and an accompanying adult with a FREE slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and a small soda!
- Topps: The Topps of the Class program has been created to give you a great trading card gift when you put your mind to work. Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift!
- Limited Too: Get $5 off any Limited Too purchase when you take your report card into any retail store within 30 days of issuance!
As some of these may be at participating locations only, I highly recommend that you call ahead to verify that your particular store is offering these freebies.
Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!