UPDATE: It looks like this is only available to Michigan and Ohio residents!
Select Kmart locations are at it again with another round of Super Doubles starting tomorrow, 6/9 and running through 6/15! I’m assuming the rules will be the same as they have been during previous doubles promotions. If tha’s the case, I would assume most of the rules below are correct. Let us know if you find out anything different.
Kmart Double Coupon “Rules”:
- You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $2 value. If you have a $2/1 coupon, it will be doubled up to $2 for a total of $4 off the price of the item.
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program and the cashier must swipe your rewards card at the beginning of your transaction!
- Limit 15 total coupons per customer per day. If you are using more than 15 coupons in your transaction, only the first 15 coupons will be doubled.
- Does not include Kmart Store Coupons or Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons. Kmart coupons will not be doubled.
If you aren’t a Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards card member, there are 3 simple ways to become one:
- Go to the Customer Service department at your local Kmart or Sears store and request a card. You will be able to sign up and receive your card immediately.
- Call the Shop Your Way Rewards Card dept at 1.800.991.8708. They will take all your information over the phone and then a card will be mailed to you. The card typically takes 6-8 weeks to arrive. Even if you don’t have the physical card in hand for the double coupon days, you can give the cashier your phone number in order to pull up your rewards account.
- Sign up online, then print a temporary card to use while you wait for the permanent card to arrive in the mail.