It looks like select Kmart locations are having another round of Super Doubles starting 7/4 and running through 7/10! It appears this time they’re just doubling health and beauty products (not grocery items) and only allowing up to 5 coupons to be doubled per customer per day. Go here to check out the details as well as a list of all the participating stores.
I’m assuming the rules will be the same as they have been during previous doubles promotions. If that’s the case, you can follow these rules:
Kmart Double Coupon ‘Rules’:
- You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $2 value (i.e. if you have a $2/1 coupon, it will be doubled up to $2 for a total of $4 off the price of the item)
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program and the cashier must swipe your rewards card at the beginning of your transaction!
- Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
- If you are using more than 5 coupons in your transaction, only the first 5 coupons will be doubled.
- This does not include Kmart store coupons or Kmart pharmacy store coupons.
- If you are not currently a Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards card member, here are three ways to become one:
- Go to customer service at your local Kmart or Sears store and request a card. You will be able to sign up and receive your card immediately.
- Call the Shop Your Way Rewards Card department at 1.800.991.8708. They’ll take all your information over the phone and then a card will be mailed to you. The card typically takes 6-8 weeks to arrive. Even if you don’t have the physical card in hand for the double coupon days, you can give the cashier your phone or member numer in order to pull up your reward’s account.
- Go here to sign up online, then just print a temporary card to use while you wait for the permanent card to arrive in the mail.
Be sure to leave a comment if you know any other info!