It looks like select Kmart locations are at it again with another round of Super Doubles, starting 7/25 and running through 7/31! They are only doubling coupons up to $0.99, which means you could possibly get a total of $1.98 off one product!
It appears this time they’re doubling every coupon and not just health and beauty products (like before). Keep in mind they are still only allowing up to 5 coupons to be doubled per customer per day. Go here to check out some of the details as well as a list of all the participating stores.
I’m assuming the rules will be the same as they have been during previous doubles promotions. If that’s the case, these rules should be correct…
Kmart Double Coupon Rules
- You can use manufacturer coupons up to and including a $0.99 value. If you have a $0.75/1 coupon, it will be doubled up to $0.75 for a total of $1.50 off the price of the item.
- You must be a member of the Shop Your Way Rewards program and the cashier must swipe your rewards card at the beginning of your transaction for coupons to double.
- Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
- If you are using more than 5 coupons in your transaction, only the first 5 coupons will be doubled.
- Does not include Kmart store coupons or Kmart pharmacy store coupons.
- If you’re not currently a Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards card member, here are three ways to become one…
- Go to customer service at your local Kmart or Sears store and request a card. You will be able to sign up and receive your card immediately.
- Call the Shop Your Way Rewards card department at 1.800.991.8708. They will take all your information over the phone and then a card will be mailed to you. The card typically takes 6-8 weeks to arrive. Even if you don’t have the physical card in hand for the double coupon days, you can give the cashier your phone number or member number to pull up your rewards account.
- Go here to sign up on-line, then print a temporary card to use while you wait for the permanent card to arrive in the mail.