As you probably know by now, I’m a Purex Insider, and I was recently sent a bottle of the new Purex Complete with Zout detergent! I absolutely loved this detergent! Here’s what you need to know about Purex Complete with Zout:
WHAT IT IS
Purex Complete with Zout combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout stain remover.
HOW IT FIGHTS STAINS
Purex Complete with Zout contains three powerful stain-fighting enzymes. Each enzyme targets a different type of stain.
- Protease: Works against protein based stains such as grass and blood.
- Amylase: Works against starchy stains such as chocolate and tomato sauce.
- Mannanase: Works against guar, which is used as a thickener in many foods, such as ice cream, barbecue sauce, and salad dressing, because it’s super sticky. Unfortunately, it really sticks to fabrics too, making stains very difficult to remove. That’s why the Mannanase enzyme is so important in Purex Complete with Zout.
HOW TO USE IT
Purex Complete with Zout can be used as both a pre-treater and a detergent, making it great for everyday laundry and heavily soiled loads.
- For normal wash loads, use it just as you would a normal detergent.
- For really tough stains, pour a little directly on the stain and rub into fabric. Let it sit for five minutes before putting it into the washer.
- Fresh Morning Burst: Gives your laundry a light fresh scent.
- Free and Clear: Fragrance free and has a hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin.
WILL IT WORK IN MY WASHER?
Yes! Purex Complete with Zout is specially formulated to work in both traditional and high efficiency washers.
Purex Complete with Zout is not only tough on stains, but it also costs far less than the leading brand of liquid detergent. It’s priced from $3.49 to $7.99 depending on size and retailer. It’s available at select retailers right now, and by the end of March, it’ll be available nationwide in stores such as Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Publix.
Want to try this product out before you purchase it? Head over and get a FREE sample of Purex with Zout in the fresh morning burst fragrance.
Thanks to Purex, 2 Frugal Finders readers will each win a coupon for a FREE bottle of Purex Complete with Zout detergent!
To enter, please click on the ‘Continue Reading’ button in the gray box below.
You can enter up to 6 times with the following methods. Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
- What’s your favorite laundry detergent?
- Subscribe to Frugal Finders via RSS feed or daily email updates. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry!
- ‘Like’ Frugal Finders on Facebook and share this giveaway with your friends. Please leave a link to your Facebook page with your comment.
- Follow Frugal Finders on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Please leave a link to your tweet in your comment.
- ‘Like’ Purex on Facebook.
- Follow Purex on Twitter.
Message to Share on Facebook/Twitter
Enter to win a FREE bottle of @Purex Complete with Zout Detergent from @frugalfinders http://bit.ly/hNIsYF #ffdrs
If you’re reading this giveaway post via RSS feed or email, please click here to be directed to my blog to enter. Please do not email me to enter this giveaway; an email is not an acceptable entry.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, April 10th at 9pm central time. The winners will be selected randomly through the ‘And The Winner Is’ plugin and will be announced as soon as possible. You must be a U.S. resident to enter this giveaway.
Disclosure: Purex provided me with the two FREE product coupons in exchange for this review post. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced by other parties.