Thank you for your interest in sharing a guest post on Frugal Finders! Here are a few guidelines as you prepare and submit your post:
- Posts should have a savings component to them. Recipes, do it yourself projects, and how you personally save are just a few ideas.
- Posts should be no longer than 400 words. If your post is longer, consider submitting a second post.
- Posts need to be original. This means it is not copied from your own site, or any other site.
- You may include one photo with proper image credit.
- Upon submission, your guest post will be pending review. I’ll follow up with you and let you know if/when your post is scheduled to be published.
If you have any problems or questions when submitting your post, please contact me.