Would you like to get a FREE trip to a Walt Disney World Resort in exchange for providing your opinions and feedback? If so, hurry and apply for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel, an online forum of vacation advisors made up of everyday people who will answer questions and offer advice to families in the process of planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort! The Moms Panel application is open through September 17th at 11:59pm EST or when 20,000 applications have been submitted, whichever comes first.
In order to qualify to be a Moms Panel member, you must meet the following criteria:
- Watch this video.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Be familiar with Walt Disney World Resort and have visited at least once in the last 12 months.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- Complete at least twenty-five written responses per week.
- Provide your opinions and feedback.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World Resort from December 10-13, 2010.
- Be willing to participate for up to 24 months.
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity (other than The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries) which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida. Also, not be currently employed in the travel or theme park industries, and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel or theme park industries.
Persons who are selected as panelists will receive a FREE trip to Walt Disney World Resort to train for this exciting program! If you are selected to be a Moms Panel member, be sure to come back and let us know!