If you’re in the market for a new tablet, here’s a deal you won’t want to miss! Today, November 17th only, Amazon is offering $140 off their Kindle Fire HDX Tablet. This means you can get the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ tablet for just $259, down from $399!
This tablet features Wi-Fi and 32GB of storage capacity. If you wish, you can upgrade and add 4G LTE wireless connectivity for an extra fee. Please note that this is a previous generation model and does come with sponsored screen savers on the lock screen.
- Exclusive 8.9″ HDX display (2560×1600) with incredible pixel density (339 PPI) and perfect color accuracy (100% sRGB) for vivid, lifelike images that go beyond standard HD
- Breakthrough ultra-light design—weighing just 13.2oz, it’s 34% lighter than the previous generation
- Ultra-fast 2.2GHz quad-core processor—3x more powerful than previous generation—with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU for fast, fluid gaming and video
- Introducing the “Mayday” button—revolutionary, on-device tech support, exclusive to Kindle Fire HDX tablets. Connect for free to an Amazon expert 24×7, 365 days a year
- 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash for high-resolution photos and 1080p HD video, plus a front-facing 720p HD camera for Skype video calls and more
- Stay productive on the go with ultra-fast web browsing, built-in OfficeSuite, plus e-mail and calendar support for Gmail, Outlook, and more
- Over 100,000 apps and games available in the Amazon Appstore, including a new paid app for free every day