Coborn’s is doing 12 weeks of savings, and on Tuesdays, they are offering to double coupons! I’ll be posting deals with double coupons in a separate post, so check back for those. Also, you might want to put off your shopping until then in case there is a better deal on something you need!
Be sure to check with your Coborn’s and see if they accept expired coupons! The store in Elk River, Minnesota will accept coupons up to 90 days past their expiration date.
Let us know if you come across any other deals!
12 Weeks of Savings
- Monday: Rotisserie chicken for $5 (limit 1)
- Tuesday: Double coupons (doesn’t apply to “do not double” coupons, Coborn’s coupons, or alcohol or tobacco coupons. They’ll double coupons up to and including $1. Limit 10 doubles)
- Wednesday: Food Club Lasagna (90 oz), $6.99 (limit 1)
- Thursday: Chocolate Skim Milk (1 gallon), $2.49 (limit 1)
- Friday: 81% Lean Ground Beef (3lb Chub), $1.99
- Saturday: Food Club Premium Bread (16-24 oz), $1.49 (limit 1)
- Sunday: M&M or Monster Cookies (24 count), $2.99 (limit 1)