If you missed out on the FREE glasses offer from Coastal Contacts last month and you live in New York state, you have a chance to get another pair! If you live in a different state, Coastal Contacts plans to give away 10,000 FREE pairs of glasses state by state, so yours might be next!
Here’s what you need to do to increase your chances of getting your FREE glasses:
- Head over to the Coastal Contacts Facebook page now, ‘Like’ them and click on the ‘New York 10K’ button. The coupon code won’t be valid until December 9th at 9AM EST.
- Head over to CoastalContacts.com and pick out your favorite frames. Ttry to find between 3-5 frames that you would be happy with since many styles are going to sell out quickly. You might want to bookmark these pages so you’re prepared tomorrow.
- Only the first 10,000 people will be able to use the coupon code to get a FREE pair of glasses, including the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses. You’ll need to pay shipping/handling charges that usually range between $10 and $15. If you’ve already received a FREE pair of glasses from Coastal Contacts before, you are not eligible for this promotion. Limit one FREE pair per household.
- This promotion is valid for web orders in New York state only. If you need help with your order, call the optical staff at 1-866-333-6888.
- Certain frames are not eligible for the promotion. If you see a ‘Coupons not applicable’ message on a pair of frames, it’s excluded from the promotion.
- You’ll need a copy of your current eyeglasses prescription (different from your contact lens prescription) and your PD measurement. Sometimes your PD will be on your prescription, but if not, watch this instructional video on how to measure it.
- After you’ve chosen your frames and selected your shipping method, you’ll go to a ‘Order Review & Payment’ page, where you can enter and apply your coupon code. After applying your code, you’ll see your order total before you choose to check out.
- If you’d prefer to order a pair of prescription sunglasses, you can use the coupon code, add a tint to your lenses and pay for the cost of the tinting, which is about $30.
- Your free pair of glasses will include the standard 1.5 index lenses, which accommodates up to a -8.00. If your prescription is over a + or -2.00, you may want to upgrade to a thinner, lighter lens. If you choose to upgrade your lenses, or have selected progressives, Transitions or a tint, you will see the cost of the upgrade in your order total.
- If you’re not happy with your glasses, Coastal Contacts will allow one exchange for another FREE pair at an equal or lesser value. They’ll even pay for the return shipping and send you a return label! Just give them a call at 1-866-333-6888 to make arrangements.