Take a quiz and get a FREE ‘Think Kansas’ T-shirt. It takes about 4 minutes to take the quiz, and if you get enough questions right, you get a FREE ‘Think Kansas’ t-shirt! The best part is I have a lot of the answers!
Click here to take the quiz and get your shirt.
Possible answers – they will vary!
1. Largest ball of twine? True.
2. Amelia Earhart? Flew solo across the Atlantic.
3. Hattie McDaniel? Gone with the Wind.
4. During the Civil War? Kansas was a Free State.
5. Kansas is built upon some of the richest deposits of? Salt.
6. Dr. James Naismith? Basketball.
7. What was first discovered in Kansas? Helium.
8. Geographical center of the lower 48 states? Smith, County.
9. Home on the Range? Buffalo.
10. Which of these actors is from Kansas? They all are.
11. Wichita -largest city in Kansas. Also is the _____ capital of the world? Aviation
12. State flower? Sunflower
13. Was not a legendary Lawman of Kansas? Billy the kid
14. Which of these statements are true about Kansas? Both of the above
15. About 90% of the land area in Kansas is devoted to ____? Agriculture
16. Brown VS BOE. What did it overturn? Racial Segregation in Schools
17. Kansas is the: 34th state
18. Windiest city in US? Dodge City, KS
19. During Civil war it was also called____ Kansas? Bleeding
20. Which president is from Kansas? Dwight D. Eisenhower
21. Kansas is the leading state in: wheat production
They are still updating with questions – so try here if you don’t see the answer you need!