I am excited about an e-mail I got from Kraft Food & Family! On the bottom was a link advertising Kraft brands at Target and it takes you to a big page of coupons! However, they are not live yet. The promo page on the Target Site is here, but when you click on any of the coupons, it brings you to Target’s main coupon page and they are MIA. The page states “One week only: February 21-27th”, so they may not make an appearance on the coupons page until then.
I don’t want to get your hopes up, but I believe these may be store coupons. I say that because on the bottom left corner of the page it reads *Limit one coupon per item per guest. I may be wrong and they could turn out to be manufacturer coupons, so please don’t quote me on it or get too excited just yet.
These are the coupons they will be offering:
- $1 off two Oscar Mayer packaged lunchmeats
- $1 off two Oscar Mayer bacon
- $1 off Kraft shredded or block cheese
- $1 off two Kraft singles or Deli Deluxe Slices
- $1 off two Kraft mayo mayonnaise squeeze
- $1 off two Kraft dressings
- $1 off two Kraft grated parmesan cheese
- $1 off two Planters nuts
- $1 off two Oreo cookies
- $1 off two Chips Ahoy!
- $1 off two 100 calorie pack snacks
- $1 off two Teddy Grahams snacks
- $1 off LU cookies
- $1 off two Wheat Thins or Triscuits
- $1 off two Ritz crackers
- $1 off Maxwell House coffee
- $1 off two Crystal Light
- $1 off two Kraft easy mac cups
- $1 off DiGiorno frozen pizza Get Coupon
- $1 off Callfornia Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza
Thanks, Totally Target!