- Download the Swagbucks toolbar for your browser. This makes it where every quick search you do is automatically through Swagbucks. There is also a little spot where you will see Swagcodes pop up. They are only good for a few hours, so this way you know as soon as possible.
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter and Facebook, if you already use these. They release more Swagcodes through these sites, so you have a better chance of knowing them.
- You will probably only win a maximum of 4 times a day, so after that, just chill out a bit so you don’t get burnt out. Some say that there is a limit per amount of time, and that spreading your searches out will help. Try searching a little in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- It’s not just searching. You can win Swagbucks for online shopping and by completing special offers or watching video ads.
- Login or register.
- Go to the Special Offers page.
- Go to No Obligation Offers and click skip on each one. You will get 1 Swagbuck at the end.
- Go back to the Special Offers page.
- Scroll down just a little and you will see “Wall 1, Wall 2, Wall 3”.
- Click on each wall and then you can select to only look at the FREE offers. Some are FREE trials that you can cancel, but a few are just for watching an online video. You will get 1 Swagbuck.
- Swagbucks makes money off of ads, and they are passing some of that revenue onto you when you win Swagbucks. As you search, you will notice that some of the top links are always sponsored links. It never hurts to click on one of those first and then come back and click on the link you really wanted. I tend to find higher value Swagbucks on ‘sponsored’ links.
- Friday is MEGA Swagbucks day. You have a greater chance of earning a high value Swagbuck every Friday.
- After you reach your 4 wins for the day, log out of Swagbucks and clear your browsing history and cookies. You can still win Swagbucks when you aren’t logged in, so search and then when you win some, log in and claim it.
- Instead of bookmarking the sites you go to, bookmark a Swagbucks search for that site. Now every time you open up your email, you have ‘searched’ and have a greater chance of winning.
Thanks, Southern Savers!