Remember the FREE can of Pringles Extreme offer I posted about two days ago? The offer was live on Frugal Finders for a few hours until I became aware of the fact that it could potentially be a fake offer. At this time, I have not been able to fully confirm that this was a fake freebie, however, I am making the assumption that it is indeed an illegitimate offer.
To protect yourself…
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on Account (top right corner)
- Click on Application Settings
- Scroll down the list and find ‘Pringles Extreme’.
- Click on the ‘x’ to permanently remove it from the application page–be sure to hit the ‘Remove’ button and the ‘Okay’ button! Pringles Extreme will no longer have access to your data and will be removed from your profile and bookmarks.
Once again, I’m so sorry about this…please be assured that I try my hardest to verify that the sample offers are legit!